AC Repair, Replacement Gilbert, AZ & the East Valley
Arizona’s Dukes of Air, LLC is always looking for talented individuals to join our growing team in the field and in the office.
If you answer yes to these questions, you may be a good fit for the Arizona’s Dukes of Air family.
- Want to be a part of a team where you are treated like family, valued, desire growth opportunity?
- Have what it takes to work for the most trusted HVAC team in the East Valley?
- Desire work/life balance?
- Have experience as an HVAC Service Technician?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 602-463-6416 for a confidential conversation
Why Choose Dukes?
We pride ourselves on hiring the best in the East Valley, below is just a partial list of what we have to offer:
- Competitive HOURLY Pay plus Spiffs plus Turnovers plus Bonuses
- 7am- 7pm (NOT 24/7)
- Work/Life balance
- Year-round work
- On-Call Weekend Rotation
- Opportunity for growth
- Fully stocked company provided truck and tablet
- Excellent benefits package:
- Technical and Sales training
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision, 401K
- Tool Credits and Tool Replacement Program
- Dispatched from home
- Stylish uniforms
HVAC Service Technician
Arizona’s Dukes of Air is seeking a full-time, experienced HVAC Technicians who are knowledgeable and motivated within the HVAC trade and industry.
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
- Be available to work On-call and overtime hours as needed to include nights and/or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, maintenance as directed, and reporting any mechanical issues to owner.
- Maintain proper stock, parts, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Electronically process credit card, cash and check payments. Obtain customer signature at completion of job. Obtain correct customer information including email address.
- Document all installed equipment upon arrival: make, model, serial number, type of Freon, necessary test measurements, and pictures of equipment.
- Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s standards, and fully explain to customer what the issue is (if any) and then advise of recommendations to repair system(s).